PPR essential (07951 635207)
COVID-19: We are trying to keep the number of people at the airfield at any one time to a reasonable minimum to allow social distancing in the communal areas, so visiting may not always be possible. Please bring a mask!
The airfield is open 9am-dusk.
- 18/36: 525m x 25m, grass.
- 06/24: 448m x 25m, grass.
We have an active flying school and students may be flying non-standard circuits.
Local and circuit traffic may be non-radio.
- Airfield elevation: 200 ft AMSL
- Joining height is 1500ft QNH (1300 ft QFE)
- Circuit height is 800 ft AAL. Runways 36 and 06 LH, runways 18 and 24 RH.
- Avoid overflying local villages and farm buildings/cottages.
- Landing fee: none.
- Hot drinks available.
- Hangarage may be available by prior arrangement only.
- Fuel (MOGAS only) may be available by prior arrangement only.